If the flights to go back home are too expensive this year, treat yourself to our first Easter Supper Club!
Where: at Donna Fugassa venue in Dalston Square E8 3BQ (1 min from Dalston Junction Overground Station)
When: Sunday 16th April, welcoming drinks at 12.30, lunch starts at 13.00
- Our signature toasted focaccia served with chicken liver pâté Venetian style;
- Puntarelle all’agro (Cicoria Catalogna with lemon);
- Maccheroni with homemade lamb ragout and fava bean (broad bean);
- Easter Salad with eggs, asparagus and Parmesan cheese;
- Torta Pasqualina (Easter Quiche); and
Price: Early Bird £25 (plus VAT), Adult Ticket £30 (plus VAT), Kids under 5 years old don’t pay but their place needs to be booked so please specify it in the additional information while purchasing the tickets.
Buy now as places are limited!
A glass of complimentary Prosecco di Valdobbiadene, a glass of red wine plus coffee and focaccia (of course!) are included.
We are waiting for you!
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com