Join us for this event of children swap clothes.
In collaboration with the genius Betsy’s Closet Swap Shop we are bringing to you the first good quality clothes swap for children 0 to 5 yo and maternity clothes to Dalston!
Ticket of £8 will cover the cost of the swap and a drink (either prosecco or beer) or £5 with a coffee.
GUIDE FOR AN HAPPY SWAP
1. early drop off from 11am to 12noon, exchange your clothes for tokens at check in desk
2. order your drink at the till and get your wrist stamped you can now come in and out as you like
3. ready steady go: the swap starts at 12noon!
4. more and more clothes available throughout the day, so stick around join one of our EcoArt activities and make new friends
5. take your new-to-you clothes to the check out desk and pay with your tokens
6. smile and be proud: you have just helped saving natural resources
Last entry 3pm, the event ends at 4pm
Max 15 items per swapper – for hygienic reason and as a courtesy, wash all items.
Bring the quality you expect to find.
No: jewellery, bathrobes, pyjamas, underwear, lingerie, slippers, socks, or stockings, badly stained or ruined items. Check buttons, zips, scan for rips, tears, loose sequins or beading, etc. Items received that fail to meet these standards will not be accepted.
Due to limited storage space, we cannot take household items, books and toys.
Leftover clothing will be either swapped at following events, donated to local charities or up-cycled or recycled
Facebook event page